Sunday, January 18, 2009

AFRO 311 ->lack of posts -> OCELOT MTHRFCKERS

Photobucket
oh me so sorry for the lack of posts. this damn intracultural and socialization patterns class has been sucking the life out of me. anyways, one more week and i'm on normal school schedule. k back to music. these assholes, OCELOT, fucking drop some serious shit on your face. my electro counterpart, Hermstick, fortunately discovered these fools a while ago. originals and remixes god damn i love it all. you probably heard their Killer's Human remix. god damn. along with a Dragonette and a Switches remix, check out their mixed tape remix they did for No Love Lost Records. shit is over 100mb so hit me on AIM at SirJohnee if you want the jam. blows all my playlists away. :(
Switches - Every Second Counts(Ocelot remix)
Dragonette - Competition(Ocelot remix)

No comments: