Monday, January 5, 2009

new year. new start. first blog. first track.

 To start off the new year, I've decided to create a music blog where I can share my delectable tastes in music to whoever is interested and craving new jams. I know there are like a million others who have discovered the same bands a few months ago or even years before I did but at least I am still trying to keep it real. Music is my life whether if it is writing, recording, performing, or discovering...I like it all.  Just because I used to be in a pop-punk band, it doesn't mean I can't be a pretentious music snob. Remember, please support all the bands that I post by purchasing their songs via music store or iTunes or Snowcap on MySpace or wherever. Here's a little playlist I created under my electro alias "DJ Nonee(pronounced Noni) last month...ENJOY!!!

J.Tran's Playlist 1

Tracklist
1. MGMT - Of Moons, Birds, and Monsters(Holy Ghost! Remix)
2. La Mode - Rays
3. Friendly Fires - Lovesick
4. The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers
5. Digitalism - Anything New
6. Bloc Party - Hunting For Witches(Fury666 Remix)
7. Zoot Woman - We Won't Break
8. Hot Chip - Touch Too Much(Fake Blood Remix)
9. Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music(LAZRtag Club Remix)
10. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl(Vanderbilt Remix)
11. Heads We Dance - The Human Touch
12. Britney Spears - Radar(Hot Pink Delorean Remix)
13. Chromeo - Fancy Footwork(Death To The Throne Remix)
14. Zoot Woman - Taken It All(Todd Edwards Remix)
15. Robyn - Bum Like You(Snoop Dog Remix)
16. Guster - Satellites(The Astronauts Remix)

2 comments:

Patrick Carrie said...

amaaaaaaaaaaazing. dig the playlist. and I even more dig the picture of you DJ'ing. are you in a living room?

I have a radio show over at KUCI. remember tang?
so we're like DJ bros.

J. Tran said...

PATTTTTTTTTTT...WHERE YOU ATTTTTTT. total bros.